Areas of Service
WE SERVE YOUR LEGAL NEEDS FROM MONTAUK TO MANHATTAN!
When you've been injured in an accident dozens of questions need answers...fast.
- Who is going to pay your medical bills?
- What about my lost wages?
- Who will pay your out of pocket expenses?
- What if I can't go back to work?
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS....
Call us with your questions, we can help (631) 486-9500
Did you know?
- That if you are married and have children, if you die while your children are minors, without a WIll, your spouse only receives one-half of your estate plus $50,000? Won't they need access to all of your assets?
- If you have a child with special needs that you should provide for them differently in your Will to make sure that they receive theri fair share of your estate.
- Nursing Home costs are $15-18,000 per month. Without Long Irrevocable Trust or Long Term Care Insurance that covers $500-600 per day, you could have to pay that much out of pocket for your care or your spouses.
- I don't need a Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy or Livinig Will until I'm old. TRUTH: Everyone should have these important documents starting at age 18.
- When I get old I should transfer my house to my kids. TRUTH: Capital gains taxes could take 20-25% of the value of your house when your children sell it. You can transfer ownership of your home, to protect its full value and still have it go to your children when you die.
- Medicare will pay for nursing home care. TRUTH: Medicare will pay for a limiited short term stay for rehabilitation, but not for a long term stay.
Whether you are Buying or Selling, Residential or Commercial Real Estate, we can help.